John Zinati is a veteran experienced real estate lawyer and partner at Zinati Kay Barristers & Solicitors. He holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Toronto and a Bachelor of Laws from Osgoode Hall Law School.
- He has over 25 years of experience without a title claim and has closed over 25,000 real estate transactions with not a single title claim.
- He regularly publishes a newsletter, Title Tips, educating buyers, sellers, borrowers, real estate agents, and mortgage brokers on current issues in closing real estate transactions.
- He regularly speaks at real estate offices and has also advised on real estate matters on CTV, CBC, and CFRB.
- He is also on the Advisory Council at one of Canada’s leading title insurers, First Canadian Title.
- He has achieved Title Insurance Certificates of Excellence in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- He was recommended as one of the Top 3 Real Estate Lawyers in Toronto consecutively in 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- He has expertise in selling and buying homes, mortgage refinancing, title insurance, signing documents, assignments, condo/home review services, zoning violations, agreement of purchase and sale contracts, family transfers, title searching, and closing.
Please feel free to contact John directly by phone or email mentioned below.